Stanger provides the following services to a broad spectrum of real estate and management companies, private and institutional investors, and financial services organizations:
- Financial Advisory Services – Stanger provides strategic and tactical financial advisory services in connection with identification, evaluation and execution of alternatives, including M&A transactions, capital formation, securities structuring, and fairness opinions.
- Equity and Debt Financing – Stanger provides customized capital formation and advisory services for companies seeking debt and equity capital and joint venture arrangements. Stanger also assists companies in the structuring of public and private investment funds.
- Real Estate Appraisals – Stanger provides appraisal services for all property types, including net lease, apartment, retail, office, industrial, healthcare, and self-storage.
- Real Estate Asset & Business Sales/Mergers – Stanger assists real estate asset and business entities in the sale/merger of real estate portfolios and businesses to REITs, institutional investors, and other investment entities.
- Advisory/Management Company Valuations – Stanger provides valuations of real estate advisory and management companies in connection with sale, acquisition and merger transactions.
- Securities Valuations – Stanger is a leading provider of valuations for untraded securities, providing valuations to NYSE member firms, banks, trust companies, clearing firms, and custodians.
- Litigation Support – Stanger provides litigation support and expert witness services in connection with partnership and real estate securities litigation. Stanger representatives have been qualified as experts in various forums, including FINRA arbitrations, state and federal court actions and the U.S. Tax Court, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, and SEC Administrative Court.